Benefits of Being a HoldTight Distributor
- 1 Represent the World’s #1 Selling Surface Prep Solution and
Flash Rust Preventer.
- 2 Leverage you existing channels to move products with our
- 3 Outstanding service, supply and support for our distributors.
- 4 Access to comarketing and joint advertising opportunities.
Qualifications and Responsibilities of being a HoldTight Distributor
- Must have experience in selling the products of interest.
- Must have a local office in the pursuing territory.
- Must have a technical support and service team who are trained to provide professional maintenance and service for the products sold.
- Must have approved space to receive and ship HoldTight products.
- Must add the HoldTight “Authorized Distributor” logo and/or product information on company website, where appropriate.
- Must maintain a staff capable of promoting, demonstrating, selling and delivering HoldTight products in accordance with the highest standards.
Our distributor portal grants all our distributors access to product information, marketing materials, technical support and more!
Contact us to become a distributor